Zoom Logo

GolfTrac Ongoing - Shared screen with speaker view
David Salas
Gabe - How about the lost card button
Henry Rodarte
Would that be for Admin only?
Asia Stuart
Ryan - Will the percentage amount that we are splitting and sending to a different GL on the service/ inventory items print out the amounts on the receipt? IE instead of the total amount it will include the 80% fee and the remaining 20%?